compensation: to be determined upon candidate`s experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company's motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
We currently have a position available for a Swedish teacher in Walsall.
Some details about the course:
• One of our clients in Walsall would like to have one-to-one GENERAL Swedish tuition.
• This gentleman wishes to have classes for him at her home at approx. 10 Brewhouse Court, Wheel Lane, Lichfield, WS13 7QP.
• He would like to have a 30 hour course of 2 hours per lesson.
• Classes should be held twice per week on either Monday, Tuesday and/or Thursday at early evening.
• He wishes to start in early January.
Ideal teacher should:
• Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
• Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
• Have a valid working visa
• Live up to 20 miles from the client´s location.
Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client's availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers