compensation: £21,000 pa plus Company Perks + Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Ref: 44494
Night Guest Services Manager
Company Benefits and Discounts
Flexible Shift pattern - 4 on 3 off
Modern, Bespoke Hotel
Hyde Park, London
Fancy a Guests Services role with excellent perks?
Exciting opportunity for an efficient Night Manager with a friendly, professional demeanour!
Night Guest Service Manager : Benefits
• Competitive Salary (£21,000)
• 12 hour shift – 4 on 3 off and opposite next week
• Departmental incentive schemes
• Pension Scheme
• Meals on duty
• Free dry cleaning for uniforms
• Preferential room rate scheme
• 20 days entitlement including Bank Holidays
• Genuine Career Progression
We are an ultra-stylish, Boutique Hotel located on a quiet, tree-lined street on the edge of London's magnificent Hyde Park. The property showcases a contemporary, minimalist décor created by famed British Designer -Anouska Hempel.
The whole team here is proud to provide guests with a luxurious sense of comfort and serenity. Combine this with the latest technology and we have created a vibe that’s enticingly modern, yet decidedly Zen.
We are an equal opportunities employer seeking a self-motivated Night Manager with exceptional customer / guest service skills to join our endearing team.
Night Manager – Guest Services: Requirements
• Over 18 years and eligible to live & work in UK
• Previous experience in similar role & demonstrated business / industry awareness
• Working knowledge of Opera preferable but not essential
• Attention to detail
• A positive approach and clam under pressure
• Ability to work independently
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good organizational, time management skills
• Excellent written and oral English
Night Manager – Guest Services: Duties
• Oversee all operating departments
• Ensure security & safety of guests, hotel premises, equipment
• Complete night audit process accurately
• Identify esteemed guests, welcome and prepare their stay
• Communicate guest requests, resolve complaints
• Support Rooms Management
• Train, motivate and develop the team
• Support during busy check-in, check-out times
• Monitor cash control, reception float balances
• Regular checks – floor-walk
• Conduct emergency procedures when required
If you are a people person, with a strong focus on excellent service, then we want to hear from you!
Apply directly to this Night Manager – Guest Services role in London.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers