furnished house laundry on site no smoking street parking private bathroom private room
QR Code Link to This Post
• RATED 5 STAR by Wolverhampton Council Rent with Confidence
• Must be viewed - A large luxury 6 double bedroom, three storey semi-detached house with three bathrooms ( one each floor), including showers, and a lounge area.
• A fitted double kitchen/diner with all appliances including, 2 ovens/grills, 2 four ring hobs, fridge, freezer and all cooking utensils. Plenty of cupboard space.
• Separate Laundry area.
• Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout.
• There is a garden area and plenty of road parking.
• All bedrooms have quality furniture including; beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside drawers, table and chair.
• One bedroom with adjoining private conservatory.
• One bedroom could be upgraded to have access to a private adjacent bathroom.
• All rooms are a large double good size with fresh paint and brand new carpets throughout.
• The rent includes council tax, gas, water, broadband, and for your safety the property comprises smoke alarms, fire alarm, emergency lighting and CCTV cameras.
• There are local shops in close proximity which include a convenience store. A wide range of other shops and takeaways including; Waitrose, KFC, MacDonald's. Medical facilities as well as many other amenities.
in addition to a Sainsbury's Supermarket 10 minutes' walk away.
close to major park
• Excellent Transport Links with Buses Going Straight into City Centre in Under 5 Minutes or a 15 minute walk into the city centre with local pubs, restaurants etc.
• Friendly landlord looking for young single employed people who will need to have full credit checks and personal references taken to ensure we have the right people who will also get on together. To express your interest please call or email the number and email given or message us.
• Room costs inclusive of bills range from £83 to £93 per week or £360 to £400 per month
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests