POSITION: Concrete Casting and Finishing
QR Code Link to This Post
Canada Job NOC:7282 or 9414
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time (40 Hours/Week), permanent, temporary or contract
START DATE: As Soon As Possible
Yearly Salary - $50 - 60K + Bonus depending on experience
LOCATION OF WORK: Richmond, BC, Canada
COMPANY: DreamCast Design and Production Ltd.
Growing company is looking to hire a full-time worker for concrete casting & finishing.
Please submit your resume & cover letter. Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
A working interview to test your abilities will be required before employment.
As per employment standards act
Overtime after 40 hours per week
4% paid Vacation.
Completion of secondary school is required
3 -5 years working experience in relevant field / trades / construction.
Relevant Field: Plasterer / precast finishing / concrete floor pouring and finishing / finishing carpentry
Must have working experience with power tools incl table saw (for working forms).
Job requires the use of respiratory protection (half-mask) & steel-toed boots.
Must be hardworking, physically fit, and able to lift 50 kg.
Must be able to do basic math and fractions (for measuring concrete mixes).
Work is indoors in a shop environment.
Must be able to work independently and under supervision.
Must have an excellent work ethic and attitude.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Accurately Measuring Concrete Mixes using Digital Scale
- Mixing Concrete using Vertical Cement Mixer and High-Shear Hand Mixer
- Pouring and Finishing Concrete Products
- Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete
- Hand-Casting GFRC Products
- Grinding, Patching & Sanding Concrete Products to a Decorative Finish
- Stripping Concrete Forms
- Cleaning & Assembling Concrete Forms
- Cleaning and Maintaining the Equipment and Workspace
- Knowledge of GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) is an asset, but we will train.
How to apply:
Please e-mail your resumes.
We will set up a Zoom meeting to discuss a future in Vancouver with DreamCast Design and Production
Why live in Vancouver?: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/north-america/canada/vancouver/articles/vancouver-what-to-see-and-do-why-you-should-go/